Terms & Conditions
In this document the following terms are defined thus:
- THE COMPANY - The Global Approach Ltd, The Old Vicarage, Lydbury North, Shropshire, SY7 8AU
- THE BUSINESS - The Global Approach Ltd
- SERVICE - Provision of training and training materials
THE COMPANY trading as THE BUSINESS provides the SERVICE and other content subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. BY BECOMING A REGISTERED USER AND ACCESSING THE MATERIAL OR MATERIALS PROVIDED, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
The SERVICE is provided to businesses and to individuals who are at least 18 years old or to minors who have parental consent to open and maintain an account. As a condition of your use of the SERVICE, you affirm to THE COMPANY, that you will not use the SERVICE for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. For example:
- Attempts to subvert the system such as 'denial of service' attacks, or attempts to use the system for a purpose for which it is not intended
- The posting of pornographic or defamatory material
- The use of the SERVICE for web sites that contain sexually oriented content intended for adults only
- Any misuse of the service that would bring our name and business activities into disrepute
We reserve the right to disconnect accounts without warning if (in our sole discretion) the abuse is serious and deliberate.
It is not our policy to set fixed limits on the use of the SERVICE. Realistically however there has to be some limit so as avoid the overload of system resources. If, in our sole discretion, we judge that your usage of the service exceeds normal expectations and threatens the integrity of the service, we reserve the right to withdraw the SERVICE without notice. Under those exceptional circumstances you will be entitled to a full refund of all unused months of your subscription.
If within seven days of paying for the SERVICE you change your mind, we will issue a full refund. Please make a request for a refund by one of the following methods:
- using the contact form on any of our web sites. Please be sure to include the name of the service you wish to cancel, your name, your email address, and your user ID and password if appropriate.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the name of the service you wish to cancel, your name, your email address, and your user ID and password if appropriate.
- by telephone to +44 1588 680123. Please be sure to include the name of the service you wish to cancel, your name, your email address, and your user ID and password if appropriate.
Your refund will be issued through the payment service you used to subscribe (e.g. PayPal).
The user is free to terminate this agreement at any time without notice by emailing this intention to us and providing evidence of identity (for example user name, email address, and password). We will then close the account.
Limitation Of Liability
THE COMPANY makes no representations as to the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, documents and related graphics on THE BUSINESS web site for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall THE COMPANY be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service provided.
Development & Modification
In line with our policy of continuous improvement THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the features and functionality of the SERVICE at any time
If you are dissatisfied with the SERVICE or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of THE COMPANY in operating the THE BUSINESS web site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the SERVICE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold THE COMPANY harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, related to any violation of this agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the SERVICE or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on THE BUSINESS web site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
You are responsible for all use of your accounts and the confidentiality of your password. Should you feel that your password has become compromised you should contact us immediately. We will suspend the account or change access permission upon notification that your password has been stolen, lost, or otherwise possibly compromised.
Last Updated (Monday, 12 February 2016 21:45)